Pathways to Peace Agenda Mon., January 21, 2019 CONFERENCE CALL BECAUSE OF THE WEATHER!
Instead of confronting the freeze and potentially still slippery roads for tomorrow’s meeting, you will be able to meet from whatever cozy nook you can find at home.
We can use a free conference service to enable us: so grab your emailed agenda, gather up all the ideas you can muster to help make real the many plans we have set out for ourselves,esp. re scheduling Tim,Kathy and Hoor and join the conference call at 1:00 PM.
To do so:
1. Call 1-605-472-5682
2. When prompted enter as our code:
Until someone is on the call you will hear “Muzak” but otherwise you will be prompted to announce yourself!
- Agenda review
- Update on plans for scheduling Kathy Kelly February 27-March 3, with Afghan student Hoor on the weekend – presentations, media, lobbying, coordination with Iran Project: Maureen
- Update on plans for scheduling Tim Shorrock, March 25 & 26 – presentations, media, lobbying: Anita
- Feedback on Christine Ahn’s visit
- Next meeting: Mon, February 18, 2019, 1 PM